As I prepped for a crazy month of travel – 4 trips within a 4 week period – I was so excited to receive my FabFitFun Winter Box. This was only my second season getting a giant package of goodies in the mail, but boy was I excited. I became a Select Member after just 1 box, and was able to customize so many options – and add a bunch of add-ons too! From those add-ons, I made sure to pick up some items for my travels, and some goodies for home too! I also got selected to become a FabFitFun Affiliate so that I could provide each of my lovely readers with a discount off of their first box!
What is FabFitFun?
FabFitFun is a subscription box, like those small ones you might subscribe to in order to get some tiny beauty samples. But unlike those other boxes, FabFitFun sends you FULL-size items. Instead of the $10 a month you might pay for other boxes, FabFitFun costs $49.99 per box, once every 3 months. But it is 100% worth every penny. My winter box came out to a total value of $283. I also was able to add on optional items, for a fraction of their actual cost! Wondering what I got? Keep on reading…
What’s in my Box
This season, since I am a Select FabFitFun member, I got to choose between several options for a few of my items. Even though I got to choose some items, some of them were also a surprise. Honestly, every time I get a box, it feels like a surprise present to myself when it arrives! This season, I received the following items:
- BEARPAW Combo set of Headband and Pop-Top gloves – this is amazing for Chicago winters… the Headband is sherpa lined!
- Richer Pooer Over the Knee Textured Socks in a grey color – super cozy and warm
- Mark & Graham Colorblock Throw Blanket (I got to select which color I wanted)
- Halston jewelry organizer – this was amazing for traveling with
- Way of Will Essential Oil Set – I love rubbing an oil on my pillow or bed ledge to help me relax before bed
- AHAVA Hydration Cream Mask
- Thrive Cosmetics Brilliant Eye Brightener in the color Stella
- Blaq Eye Masks with Hyaluronic Acid
- and a Mystery Item
As I mentioned, I selected almost every single travel-related add on possible from FabFitFun! This included a Snuggie blanket that folds up into a pillow and Snuggie compression socks. I also picked up a set of three silicone travel size bottles for toiletries, a passport cover/luggage tag set, and a set of AHAVA travel size lotions and cleansers. I picked up a face contour scrub brush and a back scrubber, too! Total this all cost me around $50, which is definitely a HUGE bargain. FabFitFun also sent me a free V8 Hydrations Drink.
Ready to order your box? Use this link and enter the promo code WINTERFUN for $10 off your first box!